VSWARE ACCESSParent App
VS Ware has a parent app which needs to be downloaded. Once downloaded, you can log in to your VSWare account using the app.
If you have more than one child at the school, you only ever need one account. If you already have multiple accounts and sets of login details, contact the school firstname.lastname@example.org to fix this for you.
In order to access VSware, you will need a username and password.
If it is your first time logging into VSware, the school must give you a unique username. You then create your own unique
password via the login screen. Explanation on how to do this is below.
- Download the app and log in via a device (phone/tablet etc.)
- For Android devices, visit the Google Play Store on your device and search for 'VSware'
- For iOS devices (Apple), visit the App Store on your device and search for 'VSware'
- Tap 'Install'
How to create your password if you don't have one yet:
- If you don't have a password yet, click Create or Reset your password
- Enter your username and the last 4 digits of your mobile number and hit Send Code
- You will receive an SMS code on your mobile phone which you then enter, along with your new chosen password.
- Follow the instructions on screen and hit Change Password
- You will be brought back to the login screen where you can enter your username, your new password and click Login. You should now have access to your account.
Push notifications are notifications that appear on your device's lock
screen in the same way that your What's App or SMS messages pop up.
Enabling these push notifications to be sent from the VSware App to your device will ensure that you don't miss important information that your school sends such as messages to say your child is absent from school without an explanation.
Please note that if you do not open and read the
unexplained absence push notification within 20 minutes (for example if you
lose your internet connection), we will automatically send you an SMS, so you
can be safe in the knowledge that you will always be kept informed about
To enable notifications on an iOS/Apple device:
1. Go to Settings >
Notifications, select the VSware App, and make sure that Allow Notifications is
2. If you have notifications turned on for the app but you're not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select VSWare app, then select Banners.
3. Make sure that you’re signed in to your Apple ID
4. Make sure that Do Not Disturb is off
To enable notifications on an Android device:
1. Open your phone's Settings
2. Tap Apps & notifications or Notifications.
3. Scroll to the VSware App
4. Ensure notifications are enabled
Logging into VSWare via desktop
If you are using a desktop computer or laptop to access VSWare,
you will not need to download anything. You can simply log in via your browser.
- First, make sure you are using a modern browser such as Google Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge. VSWare no longer supports Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Start typing the name of your school, then select it from the dropdown list when it appears.
- Enter your username and password and hit Login
- If you need to create a password, it works the same as described above for creating a password for the app